Wanderfrog

Sunday, October 09, 2005

New England Fall Foliage

I will be traveling on a trip of a lifetime (for me) to see the Fall Foliage in New England. I have been to the East Coast a number of time through different times of the year and several times had experienced the foliage in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia, but never been to the "real" North East during the peak season.

In a few days I will fly to Boston then on to New Hampshire, parking myself in the middle of the White Mountains of New Hampshire to wait for the leaves to turn. If I get lucky I will post some photos on this site after I return. If I am unlucky, the leaves would have passed the peak before I get there. I decided not to take my notebook computer since the B&B lacks internet capability.

I will at last be wandering around the country, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home