Wanderfrog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Bike hitch post

Got notified by REI that my Thule bike hitch is at the shop for pickup. This will give me more range to wander since my riding radius is about 10 miles, long enough to give the butt aches and the hands some numbness. During Springtime, I hope to drive my trusty 1994 van carrying my bike to interesting but distant places to attempt to get that wonderful photoshot of something. I will plan day trips for the time being. I use a Canon Digital Rebel with 6.3 megs. That camera took some awesome shots at Yosemite this past winter. I followed the heavy storms that hit California in January and drove to Yosemite about 8 hours behind a heavy snowstorm. I managed to get some really good pictures of Yosemite Falls the day after the storm cleared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home